Golden Pizza, Inc. (GPI) respects your privacy and recognizes the need for appropriate measures to
protect and manage the personal data you entrusted us. To ensure that we remain worthy of your
of 2012 (DPA), its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), other issuances of National Privacy
Commission (NPC), as well as other relevant laws of the Philippines in order to protect your personal
Personal information refers to "any information, whether or not recorded in any form, from which the
identity of an individual is apparent or can reasonably and/or directly be ascertained by the entity
holding the information, or, when put together with other information, would directly and certainly identify
an individual". Personal data pertains to all types of personal information, sensitive personal information
and privileged information.
your personal data. It also provides you with steps you can take should you request for any change in
the way we process your personal data, or if you want us to stop using your personal data.
II. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
A. Why we collect your personal data
It is important that we collect, use, store and retain your personal data when it is reasonable and
necessary to enable us to perform processes related with our business and transactions with all
our customers as well as to help us in our compliance with the regulatory requirements.
In general, we are using your personal information to:
- Perform activities in relation with the services we are offering;
- Perform processes related with security monitoring, incident reporting and CCTV surveillance to ensure safety and security of all guests, staffs and other visitors; and,
- Comply with our obligations under the law and as required by other government organizations.
We may also use your personal information depending on your transactions with us in any of the following:
A.) When you want to become a part of our team as an employee or trainee:
- To process your data as necessary for your employment such as, but not limited to: pre-employment medical examination, timekeeping, payroll processing, allowances and refunds processing, tax processing, benefits availment, and other purposes that demand processing of your personal data (e.g., business travels, social activities, emergencies, and so on);
- To process your data as necessary to execute business transactions such as preparation and/or approval of business documents and any other functions that are directly related and/or incidental to your job and that will demand processing of your personal data;
- To evaluate your performance and for career development which includes seminars, trainings, workshops, and compliance monitoring;
- Upon separation, to process your data for clearance, exit interview and preparation of your final pay;
- For the issuance of your Certificate of Employment;
- To analyze the demographics of employees for the improvement of employee satisfaction;
- To comply with our obligations under the law and as required by government organizations such as Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Social Security Services (SSS), Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-IBIG) and Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth), and local government units; and,
- To perform processes related with security monitoring, incident reporting and CCTV surveillance to ensure safety and security of all employees, contractors, and other visitors.
B.) When you are our customer:
- To manage your inquiry, reservation, or booking in our functions and/or catering services;
- To facilitate your billing;
- To facilitate your enrollment to our Sheriff's Club loyalty program to get special discounts on your future purchases and receive exclusive offers;
- To notify and communicate with you regarding our special promos and events;
- To provide customer care activities, monitor our quality and security, and provide services timely and efficiently;
- To respond to specific complaints, enquiries, and requests, it may be necessary to ask for your personal information;
- To notify and update you (through call, text or email) about our complimentary, commercial and promotional advertisements, raffle events, loyalty and rewards offers, exclusive invites, discounts, and other direct marketing that we deemed relevant and beneficial to you based on your preference and interest initially made available to us, with which you can opt-out anytime should you prefer not to receive these notifications; and,
- To conduct research and analysis (through surveys or feedback forms) to improve customer experience/satisfaction.
C.) When you transact with us online:
- To supply you with information about the products and services we are offering which you might be interested in;
- To perform functions necessary for us to deliver the services, goods and other products we offer; and,
D.) When you are a vendor, a potential vendor, or a contractor:
- To initially check the completeness of requirements that had been sent through e-mail;
- To evaluate your credentials as our potential supplier in terms of your company profile and list of existing clients;
- To conduct a methodical way of accreditation and appropriate due diligence and background checks;
- To evaluate your proposal, including your manpower, technical, and operational capacity;
- To perform actions necessary to implement the terms and conditions of our contract and processes related to our business, including those processing disclosures that may be required under the law or regulations; and
- To use as a requirement for taxation purposes, and serve as a reference for processes related with Purchasing and Accounting.
E.) When you are our contracted artist or band:
- To manage your contract as our artist; and,
- To facilitate in the billing process.
F.) When you are a visitor or guest:
- To perform processes related with security monitoring, incident reporting and CCTV surveillance to ensure safety and security of all guests, staffs and other visitors;
- For monitoring of all persons who were given access to the company premises; and
- For reference in case of security or emergency-related incidents occurring within the company premises.
B. What personal data we collect from you
We collect information to provide you with details and information regarding our product, services,
and promotions and to enable us to perform processes related to our business or transactions with
you. This includes information such as:
- Personal information such as full name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, other personal contact numbers, family information, photos;
- Sensitive personal information such as nationality, religion, civil status, educational background, medical condition, criminal violations, and government-issued identification documents (e.g., SSS, TIN, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG), birth certificate, marriage certificate, permits, and licenses;
- Employment records such as employment history, certifications, trainings attended, resume and income information of your previous jobs; and,
- Information collected through the use of our CCTV surveillance system and other security systems.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all personal data you submit is accurate, complete, and up-to-date
C. How we collect or acquire your personal data
We collect your data when you:
- Submit your resume either through walk-in application, via official job posting websites, or email sent to our authorized representative;
- Fill-out our forms and submit necessary documents as part of pre-employment requirement, supplier accreditation, or application as our artist;
- Fill-out out forms as necessary when availing of our services or special promotions;
- Provide personal information in relation to inquiries, requests, reservations, and complaints;
- Disclose your personal information through phone calls, emails, SMSs/instant messages or verbal communication with our authorized representatives; and,
- Enter any of the company's premises, your footages and images may be collected through our camera surveillance (i.e., CCTV)
D. Who we share your personal data with
As a general rule, we are not allowed to share your data to any third party, except in some limited
circumstances as noted below. By giving your consent, you authorize GPI to disclose your personal
data to accredited/affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties, whether local or
foreign in any of the following situations:
- The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law
This means we might disclose your personal data to the following:
- Our affiliates, subsidiaries, partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their subcontractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers and contractors; and,
- Law enforcement and government agencies;
Golden Pizza, Inc. is using a CCTV system in capturing employees' and visitors' images and videos to
monitor anti-social behavior, crime, and emergency incidents or situations within GPI premises. The
CCTV data is stored in secure locations, accessed by authorized GPI personnel for legitimate purposes
and may be shared with the appropriate authority for investigatory purposes.
For questions or concerns, you may reach us through the contact details as listed under Part VII.
IV. DATA PROTECTION
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we process are accurate, complete, and
technological, organizational and physical security measures to protect the information we hold about
you from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or
destruction. We put in effect safeguards such as the following:
- We keep and protect your personal data using a secured server behind a firewall and by deploying adequate physical security controls; and
- We restrict access to your personal data only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your personal data with strict confidentiality.
V. DATA RETENTION
The personal data will be kept in our facilities located in the Philippines in accordance with our retention
schedule unless you request your personal data to be deleted in our systems, databases and
hardcopies immediately. Once deleted, your personal data will no longer be searchable or included in
anonymous searches and will be completely removed from all the storage location.
GPI reserves the right to retain your personal data in our files located in the Philippines under certain
circumstances such as when your personal data may be necessary to resolve disputes, or if GPI is
required to do so by law or in the good faith; provided that such action is necessary to comply with a
legal obligation and/or protect and defend the rights or property of GPI or its affiliates. If GPI is required
to retain any portion of your personal data for such purposes, it shall use reasonable efforts to limit
such data to what is necessary to accomplish the particular purpose.
we will post the revised version in our website: http://cowboygrill.ph/. Such updates will take effect
immediately, so we suggest that you check our website periodically for the most up-to-date version of
how we handle previously collected personal data without obtaining your consent, unless required by
VII. YOUR DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Should you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject (which include the right to access, modify,
erase, and object to the processing of your personal data) or should you have any inquiries and
menu in our website, through a written letter or through an email to our Data Privacy Officer (DPO).
Our contact details are as follows:
Data Privacy Officer
Golden Pizza, Inc.
3/F 114 Tuscan Bldg., V.A. Rufino St.,
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Contact number: 810-4621 loc. 105
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission (NPC). For further details,
please refer to NPC's website: https://privacy.gov.ph/mechanics-for-complaints/
Our decisions to provide such access or consider any request for correction, erasure and objection to
process your personal data as it appears in our records are always subject to any exceptions under
applicable and relevant laws and/or the DPA, its IRR and other issuances of NPC.